Cookies allow a website to remember your browsing preferences and actions during a certain period of time. These files will make browsing faster and more efficient, eliminating the need to keep entering the same information.
Cookies do not collect any information to identify the user. Instead, they collect generic information such as your username, how you access and use the website, the area of the country/countries of access, your chosen browsing language and display settings.
Our cookies can be divided into two different types:
- Session cookies, which only remain in the user’s browser during the visit, disappearing when the user leaves the website.
- Persistent cookies, which remain in the user’s browser for a given period of time after the user leaves the website, unless the user deletes them.
The cookies used at our website have been classified into the following categories:
- Essential cookies, allowing browsing at our website and the use of its features.
- Performance cookies, to gage the effectiveness of our content, as well as users’ preferred means of using our website, monitoring its performance. We use performance cookies to find out which pages are the most popular, which connection method between pages is most effective, or why some pages may be receiving error messages. These cookies are used only for the purposes of statistical analysis and creation, without identifying any specific user, and to troubleshoot and correct any problems which may arise.
- Functionality cookies, which save user preferences on website use, to avoid having to reconfigure the website on every visit. The information saved is anonymous, and is intended only for the purposes described above.